Our Survey

 Our Survey

Is helping people maintain a healthy diet a good topic?


if you the choice picking between a salad and a candy bar what would you pick ?

Have you been through an unhealthy diet ?

do you think you're maintaining a healthy diet?
should you encourage eating 2 or 3 meals ?
what age do you think unhealthy diets start ?
what do you think is the most important part of your diet ?
if you went through an unhealthy diet would you like some help?


do you believe unhealthy behaviors always have negative effects or can they also be beneficial ?




Comments

  1. I think its really nice how you guys did a survey to spread awareness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Survey helped me noticed how bad my diet is tysmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This helped me so much thank youuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is verry useful, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This have made me notice of my unhealthy diet. The survey is very useful . Thank youu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww its rea Nicee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting information 👏

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m going to make a diet schedule thank you for this !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so amazing thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very helpful!! And interesting information

    ReplyDelete
  12. this helped me and it will help so many people

    ReplyDelete
  13. it’s so interesting how i never really noticed anything until i read this this is truly so helpful

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really useful and it helped me

    ReplyDelete
  15. survey was super helpful thank u for thissss

    ReplyDelete
  16. really interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loveee helped me realize things I never would have thought of !

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is truly amazing and such a interesting survey helpful aswell thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts